Thursday, October 25, 2012

Birth Story Part II

After they set up the Operating Room, they immediately had me start pushing. 
Vivian Alice arrived at 4:40 pm.

Here she is getting all cleaned up, and about to be weighed.


Vivian getting her footprints taken.


Vivian and me meeting for the first time. As you can tell, I was a crying mess! 


They quickly took Vivian away and had me start pushing again. 
Helen Morgan arrived at 4:54 pm, just 14 minutes later! 

Helen with Nick, getting some sweet kisses as he meets and holds her for the first time!


Helen getting all cleaned up and about to get her footprints taken.


Me with both my girls, together for the first time! 


Our first family picture! 


Nick and I overwhelmed with love and so happy with our new little family of four.


In total bliss with my two girls. Vivian kept her eyes shut pretty much the entire time, but as you can see, Helen was very alert from minute one! 


Helen and Vivian, ready to be wheeled to our recovery room. Sisterly bonding. :)


Last shot of me, in our Operating Room, about to be wheeled to our recovery room.


The day went so fast, and it was so amazing! Having them was one of the proudest and most incredible moments of my life! I feel so lucky to have had my amazing husband, Nick, with me throughout this experience! I couldn't  have done this without him, he was so supportive and loving the entire time! We are so in love with our little ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment