Monday, November 19, 2012

One Month Old!

Wow, does time fly!
Our baby girls are 1 month old! I can't believe how fast this first month has gone!

I love this picture! We gave the girls their baths right before we took these pictures, so naturally Vivian fell right asleep. I love that it looks like Helen has just been surprised by Vivian. Or, like she is saying, "Is she there someone right behind me?". 


We then turned on another light in the room, and Viv woke up immediately. She loves looking at lights right now! Most of the pics she still looked pretty sleepy, but this one was great, because they both have their eyes open. (Helen is holding her pacifier because she hadn't eaten yet and was getting a little antsy.)


Viv soon passed out again, and this time, it was on Helen's shoulder. She loves to snuggle while she is sleeping! So sweet!



My hope is to document their growth every month. At least, that is my goal. We will see how crazy life gets and if I'm able to continue with this. I'd love to be able to look back and see their growth throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment