Thursday, July 25, 2013

Seven Month Onesies

For some reason, the numbers did not want to stay on the onesies this month. Especially Helen's number, which you may be able to see in some of these pictures, is peeling off as she moves around. It didn't help that she and Vivian found it very interesting and kept pulling on it once it became loose! By the end of the picture session, it was only hanging on by a corner of the very top of the number!





I've decided that I'd like to get a picture of Nick with the girls every month too. I think it is great to see how big they are getting in his arms, plus they love being held by him! It definitely makes it easier to take pictures when the girls are happy and less squirmy! :)


I will add, it isn't very noticeable in these pictures, but the fabric I choose for their numbers this month is tulips. Since it is May, and Tulip Time is normally in May, I wanted to tie that in with the fabric for this month.

Vivian was very interested in Helen's bee toy!



Vivian in the act of tearing off Helen's number! Poor Helen felt so attacked!



2 comments:

  1. I know its terrible of me, but this last picture of Viv pulling off Helen's #7 just made me crack up! I hate to see her lil face upset but its just SUCH a sister thing :)

    Love the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily-We were laughing too! Helen just looked so traumatized, while Vivian was just so curious and determined! :)

    ReplyDelete