Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Meeting Great Grandma Beirn

When the girls were two weeks old, we drove up to my parents house. It was the day after the big hurricane. My Grandma Beirn was actually staying with my parents since she lost power in the storm. This worked out so well! We were so excited that she would get to meet the girls! We were staying with my parents for one night, as the girls had their newborn photo shoot the next day, and it was closer to where my parents live than to where we live.





Vivian meeting her Great Grandma Beirn for the first time. We named her after this Grandmother, both of their middle names are Alice. :)



Vivian hanging out with my mom. 



Both the girls with my dad. Helen on the left (in pink), Vivian on the right (in white).



 Vivian snuggling with my dad-he can always get the girls to calm down and fall asleep. :)


Helen meeting her Great Grandma Beirn for the first time. 



Both girls hanging out with GGma Beirn, Vivian was starting to get really tired. 



One last picture of the girls snuggling on my mom's lap. As you can see, they are both still quite tiny-see the cell phone next to her on the couch for size. :)

Overall, it was a very short visit, but we loved that the girls were able to meet GGma Beirn and she was excited to see them too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment