Saturday, April 27, 2013

Six Month Check-up

I had a realization the other day as I was attempting to sort through the gazillion of pictures we have accumulated over the past couple of months. I realized that if I didn't start doing current posts along with the catch-up posts, I would never actually catch up. I'm not sure why it took me so long to realize that, maybe I was just overconfident that I could catch-up faster than I am. So, here is my attempt to start doing current posts. :) 

We had the girls' six month check-up the other day! It seems so crazy that they are six months old already! I hurt my shoulder a couple of days before the appointment, so Nick took time off work and came with us. It was so great to have him with us!




Helen was first to be weighed, she was such a pro! 
Helen: 14 lbs 9.8 oz



Then it was Vivian's turn to be weighed, she was not happy about it! She wanted to keep snuggling with her daddy!
Vivian: 16 lbs 6.4 oz



Their stats. Since we went to the doctor about a week and half ago when Helen was sick, we can really see how quickly they are growing! Helen gained almost 9 oz and Vivian gained about 6 oz! Way to go girls!



After Vivian's examination, she got her wish and snuggled up with daddy while watching Helen get examined. I snuggled with Helen after her check-up. 






The sweet babies waited, unaware that they were about to get some vaccinations. There is a shortage on the combination shots they were scheduled for, so they had to get separate shots of each. Poor babies! They were so brave!

Viv with her crunchy monkey and Helen with her elephant-they love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment