Thursday, April 11, 2013

One Month Check-up

Here are the girls all buckled up headed to their one month check-up:




Vivian being weighed-8 lbs 8.8 oz



Helen being weighed-6 lbs 3.8 oz. She always rolls like this when she's on the changing table too. We think it is so funny, because she stays so stiff-she looks like a little bowling pin rolling from side to side. :)



We were so proud of our girls! They both gained about two pounds since their two week check-up!



After the girls were weighed, we waited back in our room. The girls still don't like to be undressed, and so they were very upset that they had to wear only their diapers to be weighed. My husband wasn't able to go to this appointment, so I was on my own. Desperate times call for desperate measures! I had their nurse snap this picture while I held them both in an attempt to calm them down-it worked pretty well!



Vivian passed out while waiting for her shots-little did she know what was coming. Doesn't she just look so sweet?!



Helen ready on the table and waiting for her shots.



Helen after her shots. She was so upset! You can see from her little eyes that she had been crying very hard from her shots. She looks like such a sweet little elf here!


Overall, the girls did really well considering they had to share me, and got a couple of shots. It was a great learning experience for me, as I learned how to get out and about with the girls on my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment